Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chapter 2...Give it to God



So this week we discussed giving it to God...sounds so easy right?!? We all would have to agree it is not. It is often so much easier to try and fix or help ourselves rather than reach out in faith that it will be ok.

I can remember a time in my own personal life where i struggled with control. We had been trying to have a family for a while. Drs visits, tests, praying, procedures, reading every piece of information I could find, praying, begging, pleading, praying. Do you see a pattern? A whole lot of praying going on but I was not getting pregnant. I spent many a day crying on the bathroom floor, kitchen floor, bed....you name it I was a wreck. But still my dream of a family was not happening....looking back now I realize God's plan was soooo much better than my own. You see now we have 2 beautiful daughters adopted from China, and I would not change a bit of my story. Through faith and perseverence we made it to a place of adoption and were blessed beyond means! My prayers were answered in a much bigger way and I am so thankful!!!

So friends, I ask you, what do you need to surrender? You never know what might be waiting around the corner....it just might bless your socks off!!!

See you next Tuesday when we will discuss Ch 3 removing the veil of fine......this is a chapter not to miss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment